Expertise and Diversity:
A dynamic and experienced team at the helm
CEO - Founder and Chief Inventor
- +20 years experience in electronics and IT systems
- +8 years experience in PhotoBioModulation R&D
- Developed worldwide IP cited by hundreds of tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, Apple, Fitbit, AT&T, Cisco, Qualcomm, Amazon
- British, Croatian, and Bosnian and Herzegovinian nationals
- London Bank University – Systems Engineer MCSE
- Serial entrepreneur, patent attorney
- Founder of leading USA tech dev franchise lab called Fablab.ba for BiH and the owner of IP development agency BSIP.com
- Expert in intellectual property and invention providing patent monetization and patent advisory services to Fortune 500 companies and large investment banks
- 25 years working at the European Commission mainly in the area of International Aid and Cooperation (administration and finance)
- Currently posted at the European Union Delegation to the Republic of North Macedonia
- International Relations from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes Internationales (EHEI), Paris.
FabLab BiH is an innovation-driven Research and Technology (RTO) organization that develops innovative research platforms with the aim to improve research infrastructure, develop cutting-edge technologies, and accelerate innovation.
Main catalyst partnerships originate from academia and industry, enabling a leveraged impact and acceleration of social outcomes and new developments in the digital fabrication field through connections with existing, high-capacity organizations.