Headache and sleep disorders are prevalent due to indoor lifestyles and exposure to unhealthy light
multiEnergizer is a light therapy device providing natural clinically-proven treatment.
1 in 3
People suffer from some degrees of Migrain in the world
multiEnergizer is the Swiss army knife of light therapy backed by independent clinical research
Portable, Easy-to-use and Adjustable
Photobiomodulation works by increasing the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in cells, which is the energy currency of cells.
Red light has been shown to have a number of effects on the body, including relaxation and sleep promotion.
Green light, has been shown to alter brain activity and affect the release of neurotransmitters and hormones.
White light has been shown to be effective in the treatment of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a type of depression that occurs during the winter months when there is less natural sunlight.
Easy to wake up
Blue light has been shown to be effective in helping to regulate the body's natural sleep-wake cycle, also known as the circadian rhythm.
By spending too much time indoors or being exposed to the wrong light, people can have problems with sleep patterns, winter blues, migraine, or even skin beauty to name few
The provides a natural and practical solution for improving sleep patterns, reducing symptoms of winter blues, relieving migraines, and promoting skin health, by delivering healthy light therapy in the comfort of your home or workplace
light device is a versatile solution for various light therapy needs, as supported by numerous independent and peer-reviewed studies.
It is like a Swiss Army Knife but for light therapy treatments.
One device to treat them all
Existing independent medical research
- Skin care/rejuvenation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5988166/
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6746555/
- Sleep-wake phase disorder: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8340891/
- Migraine relief: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8034831/
Expertise and Diversity:
A dynamic and experienced team at the helm
CEO - Founder and Chief Inventor
- +20 years experience in electronics and IT systems
- +8 years experience in PhotoBioModulation R&D
- Developed worldwide IP cited by hundreds of tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, Apple, Fitbit, AT&T, Cisco, Qualcomm, Amazon
- British, Croatian, and Bosnian and Herzegovinian nationals
- London Bank University – Systems Engineer MCSE
- Serial entrepreneur, patent attorney
- Founder of leading USA tech dev franchise lab called Fablab.ba for BiH and the owner of IP development agency BSIP.com
- Expert in intellectual property and invention providing patent monetization and patent advisory services to Fortune 500 companies and large investment banks
- 25 years working at the European Commission mainly in the area of International Aid and Cooperation (administration and finance)
- Currently posted at the European Union Delegation to the Republic of North Macedonia
- International Relations from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes Internationales (EHEI), Paris.